• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Jun 27, 2006
Kerens, Texas
The beach was terrific- we had been watching it over the past few months on beach cam but were amazed at how well it has repaired itself. I have always loved how the beach and water are different everyday, sometimes every few hours. Better than anything on TV! I will post pictures later today.

On the Fat Daddy's Pizza- I really liked the thin crust best.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
:welcome: Poodleone. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
:welcome: to Sowal, so glad you had a great trip and sharing with us. We kept wanting to go to Blue Orleans, but never made it over there. After this trip you will never want to go anywhere else. What about those Sowal stickers they are stuck everywhere.:clap_1:

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Jun 27, 2006
Kerens, Texas
We went to Snapperheads on Thursday, same as you did, even though I had found out ahead of time that the Waco Ramblers were NOT playing that night (I had SO wanted to hear them). Ah, well- maybe next time. We went to Blue Orleans Thursday and Saturday- great both nights, lots of interesting people.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
We went to Snapperheads on Thursday, same as you did, even though I had found out ahead of time that the Waco Ramblers were NOT playing that night (I had SO wanted to hear them). Ah, well- maybe next time. We went to Blue Orleans Thursday and Saturday- great both nights, lots of interesting people.

:welcome: Poodleone! Grayt trip report!

Did you try the swamp special at Blue Orleans for brunch?! Mmmmmm:drool: