• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
This is my 1st post on SoWal but I've been watching/reading for several months. I read a little something under every topic and all of you are so damn
funny. Your insight on business, real estate, nightlife, stories, gossip etc. is very informative and sometimes just hilarious, but most of all just a lot of fun to read while I'm supposed to be working. I'll keep reading and if I get the posting thing down, writing as well.

This is the most fun I've ever had with a computer!!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I have two questions : How did the words "beach crab" get under my sign in name? How can I post a picture?

Beach crab has to do with the # of posts. When you reach a certain # of posts, your "status" changes. See under other posters names...
Now, posting a picture...well, that's another story. I can do it, but only after about a YEAR of trial and error. Maybe RO will jump in here. Kurt also has some pretty good instructions on the general forum I think.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
This is my 1st post on SoWal but I've been watching/reading for several months. I read a little something under every topic and all of you are so damn
funny. Your insight on business, real estate, nightlife, stories, gossip etc. is very informative and sometimes just hilarious, but most of all just a lot of fun to read while I'm supposed to be working. I'll keep reading and if I get the posting thing down, writing as well.

This is the most fun I've ever had with a computer!!

:welcome: and what is a sun spot? is it contagious?

Last edited:

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks so much for the insight on the origin of beach crab. I'll work on the picture thing. I wish I could post some more, but I'm going home now where,
thankfully, I don't have a computer...it could get ugly!

Ya'll have a great weekend!