• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Liv'smom

Beach Lover
Oct 5, 2006
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Whuta ya mane it's gonna be niney minutes? Ya wunt me ta shoot it? Yeehaw, come on boys, we gonna shoot us a whale!!! :clap_1:

Good ole boys to the rescue. :shark:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Please hold off criticizing unless you have good information.

Agreed. If the whale was suffering, it may have been the only humane thing to do. The article states that the deputy did speak to a marine veterinarian and by the time a vet got to the site, it may have prolonged the whales agony.

Last edited:

Liv'smom

Beach Lover
Oct 5, 2006
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Please hold off criticizing unless you have good information.

I was born and raised here. I was here when it was so eloquently referred to as BFE. Before the term "Sowal" was coined. I think I'm entitled to a little harmless ribbing. No bad feelings. All in fun. :razz:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I was born and raised here. I was here when it was so eloquently referred to as BFE. Before the term "Sowal" was coined. I think I'm entitled to a little harmless ribbing. No bad feelings. All in fun. :razz:
Kurt does make a good point though. Harmless ribbing is only harmless to the people doing the ribbing.

Liv'smom

Beach Lover
Oct 5, 2006
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Kurt does make a good point though. Harmless ribbing is only harmless to the people doing the ribbing.

I suppose your right. My skin tends to be a bit thicker than most. I am one who can take it as well as I can dish it out. My apologies to any southern lady or gentleman that may have been offended by my attempt at redneckanese. :nono1:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I have a sneaking suspicion the deputy...or the police dept. is about to take some pretty serious heat....

sarawind

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
30A
I suppose your right. My skin tends to be a bit thicker than most. I am one who can take it as well as I can dish it out. My apologies to any southern lady or gentleman that may have been offended by my attempt at redneckanese.

Liv's Mom, I wasn't offended. Thought your comment funny. Some of us have forgotten that it's quite healthy to be able to laugh at oneself. All this political correctness is going to do this country down the toilet.