• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joehomes4me

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2006
spinner, your guess is not data.
The data that is posted monthly will show the numbers, wherein readers can speculate on future trneds and past happenings with the data when posted.

thanks

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
spinner, your guess is not data.
The data that is posted monthly will show the numbers, wherein readers can speculate on future trneds and past happenings with the data when posted.

thanks

I saw the numbers but don't have them to post. I'm sure SJ will post at some point.

However, baby blue was right and Spin was right with the following corrections:

Sales are WAY down.
Prices are WAY down.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Sorry, I don't have the numbers either, but here they are for all of Florida's MSA'S for SFH:
For Florida as a whole, prices were basically unchanged, sales down. For the areas to our east and west, Panama City prices were unchanged, sales down. Fort Walton Beach prices were up 8%, sales down.

Here's the stats for condos sales in Florida. FLA CONDOS. Interesting to note that Fort Walton Beach median price for condos last month is the highest in the entire state:)confused: ) at $483,300 (!). So much for the argument that "it's less expensive on the 'handle." (But that's probably reflected in the 35% drop in condo sales y-o-y.)

Last edited: