• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
they are superstar rapper duh :roll: i don't really know what they sing but i do know that da brat was on the surreal life.

Da Brat ....related to Da Bears??? :D She was a tough one on the Surreal Life.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
she was the one that told the other cast members they were has beens. she is clearly at the height of her career. i mean not everyone can say they played club overboard in destin with dj vladi :D

:rotfl: ...sooooooooo, DJVladi has gone Overboard?

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
:rotfl: ...sooooooooo, DJVladi has gone Overboard?

just like the movie. he went on the halloween booze cruise with dread and fell overboard. when they found him he had amnesia. the owner of club overboard found out and called vladi and asked him why he wasn't at work. vladi said he didn't know he worked there :dunno: and that is how dj vladi started working at club overboard. he has no idea where the red bar or 331 is located.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
just like the movie. he went on the halloween booze cruise with dread and fell overboard. when they found him he had amnesia. the owner of club overboard found out and called vladi and asked him why he wasn't at work. vladi said he didn't know he worked there :dunno: and that is how dj vladi started working at club overboard. he has no idea where the red bar or 331 is located.

What a poothead.