• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
TooFarTampa,

This is for you Make sure to set up the TiVo: ;-)

The Panhandle will be featured in late-night infomercial with Eric Estrada pushing a development up north--

Eric Estrada Sighting

Will the first insomniac in the field who sees it report back to headquarters please?

:D

Last edited:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Shelly is that your idea of a Christmas gift?!?!

I'm assuming this is for me because I'm up at night with the baby, or is it because I need another reason to feel depressed about the ridiculousness in our state? Or maybe it's because I'm still mad that I lost those 15 minutes of my life reading all about the stupid land deals involved in those other Estrada infomercials?

I just can't believe this is true. Santa please bring us some normalcy. That's all I want.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Shelly is that your idea of a Christmas gift?!?!

I'm assuming this is for me because I'm up at night with the baby, or is it because I need another reason to feel depressed about the ridiculousness in our state? Or maybe it's because I'm still mad that I lost those 15 minutes of my life reading all about the stupid land deals involved in those other Estrada infomercials?

I just can't believe this is true. Santa please bring us some normalcy. That's all I want.

Normalcy is not an option in Florida...have a cup of eggnog and enjoy the holidays.

Check out the video on the right side of this website entitled:

Channel 7 News Panama City, Fl announcing land deal with NRPI

(Love the ending!)

EricEstrada.JPG

Last edited:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
and enjoy the "normal" nice weather we are having. Temps around 70F degrees right now.

It's 80 here and very steamy. Not Christmasy at all. But I am looking forward to that abnormal weather for our visit to SoWal next week.

We will not be stopping by "SunnyHills" on the way in. :roll:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
We will not be stopping by "SunnyHills" on the way in. :roll:

That's probably a good idea...I'm sure the traffic and crowds will be horrendous--what with all the buyers who'll be snapping up these lots before all the land is gone. Unforturnately you'll miss out on the Ripple and Slim-Jim buffet. :cool:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
The purchase price is 106 Mill not 53mill, that was the first instalment. If you have not been there its worth a look, Rolling hills crystal clear Lakes. You can still find many lots on the Bay County MLS in the low 20s.

There's no shortage of people willing to part with their lots in Sunny Hills (Ads and quote [sic]):

"Sunny Hill's Lot. .Only $15K. Yes Only $15K with NO Closing Cost's! And No Fee's, NO Kidding! Please "Google" Sunny Hill's and see what the Realtor's want! Go to "Ebay" and see that they Charge YOU Fee's! Eric Estrada Advertise's for a Big Co. In Irvine, Calif. (NRL LLC)You may have seen him on T. V. My Lot is a 1/4 Acre just like his! Same Location. I am Desperate and I admit it. $15K Can't be beat!" (Tampa4Sale.com)

"$17,000, 1/4 acre home site in Florida's growth mecca; the Panhandle. This quarter acre property borders a huge chunk of land that was just purchased by a major developer in May, 2006. National Recreational Properties of Irvine California aqquired over $53million of land in sunny hills, and they plan to improve the area with new roads, utilities, and of course residential building. Not to mention their plans for a multi-million dollar ad campaign featuring their spokesman Erik Estrada." (Bostonbackpage.com)

"$27000 LAND FOR SALE IN PROMISING AREA OF FLORIDA. ATTENTION INVESTORS: Don't be to late!! Get involved now while you still can! Sunny Hills is the place to be. Just 20 min. North of Panama City Florida. CNN Money Magazine rates this area of Florida #1 to invest in. With all the growth coming in from the brand new international airport that will be larger than JFK, a theme park, you have National Recreational Properties purchasing 53 million dollars worth of property in Sunny Hills and much more. For those of you that don't no who National Recreational Properteis are, you might have seen them selling land on T.V with Erik Estrada. Why wouldn't you want to invest your money here!" (Miami Craigs List)

------------------------------
And last, but not least, a Nov 22, 2006 (yes, 2006!) quote from a Realtor with Sunny Hills lots to sell (pulled off a message board):

"I think in two to three years when the airport is built and Animal Kingdom is in full swing, plus NRP will be selling lots next year for 40K, plus a 1/4 acre lot in Panama City is over 100k now....all that tells me that prices will be much higher in the coming years. Looking at what has happened in other parts of FL like Port St. Lucie..... I think prices will be somewhere between 50 and 60K for a standard 1/4 acre lot in Sunny Hills in 3 to 5 years. So if you buy now at 20 to 25k, you will see a return of 200 to 300 percent. No other investment I know of can give you that kind of return with very little risk.
-------------------------------------
(The calculator batteries must be running a bit low--or puffery running a bit too high....300% return??) :blink:
--------------------------------------------

Keep partying like it's 2005! .:drink:

Rock out...Shel :D

Last edited: