• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
You guys are a hoot. RO thanks for the cards. I really enjoyed them.
Allifunn thanks for the welcome. Glad you and AbacoRica are friends. She's a very cool daughter and I love her very, very, very .... much :clap_1: Now if I could only get her on this and the AbacoMessageBoard. She still has pics form our last trip she hasn't posted:roll:
Hey! :welcome:
You need to post here more often! It's really a ton of funn! There's a little more going on here than on the other message board - - even tho it's funn too! ;-)

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Allifunn thanks for the welcome. Glad you and AbacoRica are friends. She's a very cool daughter and I love her very, very, very .... much :clap_1: Now if I could only get her on this and the AbacoMessageBoard. She still has pics form our last trip she hasn't posted:roll:
bring her on here for sure! Won't be long and you will both be addicted!She knows I post on here all the time! It will be kinda quiet for a while...many of our regular posters are going to be in SoWal for the new year...but believe me, they are tooooo funny! Go to the lounge for some real side splitting funn!
I am surprised we have not met yet! She & her brothers helped me move into my house last year!! They were a god send! :clap_1:
I want to come to hear D play soon!!!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Now...post some more:D

bring her on here for sure! Won't be long and you will both be addicted!She knows I post on here all the time! It will be kinda quiet for a while...many of our regular posters are going to be in SoWal for the new year...but believe me, they are tooooo funny! Go to the lounge for some real side splitting funn!
I am surprised we have not met yet! She & her brothers helped me move into my house last year!! They were a god send! :clap_1:
I want to come to hear D play soon!!!

OMG....just read that really fast and thought you said "pooters!"::lolabove: many of our regular pooters! :funn:
(sorry...it's been a long weekend)

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Now...post some more:D

OMG....just read that really fast and thought you said "pooters!"::lolabove: many of our regular pooters! :funn:
(sorry...it's been a long weekend)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lay off the martinis......:D ....NOT!!!!!! :love: