• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Can you imagine sitting there while your kids are playing and up rolls the short prison bus, and 20 prisoners get out with weedeaters and slingblades?

Some people call it a Kaiser blade, I call it a slingblade.

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Who shops on vacation? Skunky, I want you to attempt to drive past the Factory Stores in Sandestin on a rainy day in June. :rotfl: When the rain comes, everyone goes to the Outlet Mall. Also, other than the beach in Destin, Destin Commons is the single most visited place in Destin. Kids love playing in the fountains. I think they seem to like it more than playing at the beach. Like it or not, these shopping places are packed throughout the summer. Here at the beach, for retailers, we have three months of Christmas - June, July & August. December is just a bonus. It is not surprising to see the factory stores here, empty for most of December.
You should see Destin Commons today....not a parking spot left!

Yep, everyone drove down from Atlanta and Nashville to go to the same exact stores they have in Atlanta and Nashville!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
You should see Destin Commons today....not a parking spot left!

Yep, everyone drove down from Atlanta and Nashville to go to the same exact stores they have in Atlanta and Nashville!

We had to make a run past DC to Walgreen's and Radio Shack. I thought for a minute it was still Christmas, or the 4th of July.