• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
A

Anonymous

One lot off the Gulf, a 40 second stroll to be beach via private walkover. Private, heated pool. 4 of 5 BR have Gulf view. Wireless internet, big screen DLP TV.
Please visit our Kurt produced website: www.rentnestledinn.com

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Rent it people.

Great views just steps from the beach with a very nice pool. It's as nice as you'll find anywhere and in the heart of it all. Rosemary Beach quality but more spacious. :D

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
I just wanted to let you know that I rented this house because I saw it here. I was also glad to help Kurt's customer. :cool:

Paige

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2005
Arkansas
Kurt, do you know of any other homes of this..

type of quality in the same area for around the same price? We are looking at the end of July or the first two weeks of August.

Buckhead Rick

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
checking rates/availibility, is there only one week open? Is that taken by renters or owners???- if renters I need to change agencies.

Rather B Paddlin

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Re: Kurt, do you know of any other homes of this..

type of quality in the same area for around the same price? We are looking at the end of July or the first two weeks of August.

Paige,

Please check out Palm Paradise on our website www.beachescape.net . We also have a virtual tour with Kurt. We only have 2 summer weeks left. The last 2 weeks of July. We are are offering a 20% disount on those weeks.