• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
I just got word from another group that I belong to, the Panama City ParrotHead Club, (PCPHC). Here's a cut and paste straight from their email. Jimmy Buffet will be in Tallahassee February 10th!

***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS*** IN 2006, JIMMY BUFFETT PLANNED A COOPERATIVE PROJEST WITH ANHEUSER-BUSCH BREWING COMPANY TO PRODUCE HIS OWN BEER UNDER THE MARGARITAVILLE BREWING LABEL. LANDSHARK LAGER WILL ONLY BE SOLD IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AT AT MARGARITAVILLE RESTAURANTS. LANDSHARK LAGER WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR GROCERS SHELF STARTING MONDAY, JANUARY 15TH!!! JIMMY BUFFETT AND HIS TOURS WILL NO LONGER BE SPONSORED BY CORONA, HE WILL NOW BE SPONSORED BY LANDSHARK LAGER AND MARGARITAVILLE TEQUILA. ***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS******BREAKING NEWS***

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I'm going to stop at the store and pick up a six pack today! I've already got the Margaritaville Tequila on the shelf.

Not that I'm a drinker or anything like that....:D I'm just doing my part to support Jimmy's cause.

Their website is www.panamacityphc.org.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Yeah, the Tallahassee show is a United Way benefit. Very little advance on it, I think tickets are still available. I got 'em on Saturday when they went on sale. It'll be a first- I've never seen him indoors.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
A very special friend got me 2 floor tickets if I want them....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......what a decision!!!:D I have never seen him indoors either......

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
I don't think there is any difference if you see him indoors or outdoors, nor does it matter where your seats are, 'cause you're never going to be in them anyway. I've seen him in Tally before, and it is just one big party. No seats required. I never sat in my seat the whole show. They're dancing in the aisles. They're dancing out in halls. They're dancing in the bathrooms. Dress up and let your hair down! And by dress up I mean Hawaiin shirts, leighs, beads, you name it. Gonna be great. Wish I could go!

You guys have a great time for me!:clap_1: :clap_1:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
:sosad: Why cant you go?????
we could have
"finned together".....:D
I don't think there is any difference if you see him indoors or outdoors, nor does it matter where your seats are, 'cause you're never going to be in them anyway. I've seen him in Tally before, and it is just one big party. No seats required. I never sat in my seat the whole show. They're dancing in the aisles. They're dancing out in halls. They're dancing in the bathrooms. Dress up and let your hair down! And by dress up I mean Hawaiin shirts, leighs, beads, you name it. Gonna be great. Wish I could go!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
My brother and sister-in-law used to be members of the PCB Parrotheads!!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

That's what it's like when he comes to Indianapolis, too. Especially the Hawaiin shirts. The newspaper loves to run feature articles about how Midwesterners go wild over Buffet because each year gets crazier and crazier. :lol:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Yeah, the Tallahassee show is a United Way benefit. Very little advance on it, I think tickets are still available. I got 'em on Saturday when they went on sale. It'll be a first- I've never seen him indoors.

I have seen him both indoors and outside, but the BEST was a benefit concert he played at TPAC in Nashville. He, Mac McAnally and another played without all the fanfare. It was as if you were watching him in a local bar....amazing!
Enjoy the show!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
He comes to Columbia every year...the ParrotHeads are in full force! By 7:00 in the am people are already tailgating in the parking lot! :clap_1: :lolabove:
I LOVE Jimmy.....and have seen him several times...but always indoors. (Barefoot, short clad and in a Piggly Wiggly tee!)

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
I have seen him both indoors and outside, but the BEST was a benefit concert he played at TPAC in Nashville. He, Mac McAnally and another played without all the fanfare. It was as if you were watching him in a local bar....amazing!
Enjoy the show!!

Thanks! I have seen him almost two dozen times, up and down the eastern seaboard and out west, but every time was in an outdoor setting. So I feel like I'm really in for a new experience.