• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
i remember some big talk about the schedule and having it done within three days of arrival.:clap_1: 'beach time' speeds up for no man or woman.

I forgot to tell you I DID paint 2 bathrooms though. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Throw a Kitty a bone here....how was last night???? :dunno: Please tell me someone danced!!!!

Last edited:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
Throw a Kitty a bone here....how was last night???? :dunno: Please tell me someone danced!!!!

The Dargs said that Ceruleans was quieter than usual, but we had a very pleasant laid back evening. It was adorable to watch a certain Princess enjoy herself so much. :love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The Dargs said that Ceruleans was quieter than usual, but we had a very pleasant laid back evening. It was adorable to watch a certain Princess enjoy herself so much. :love:

It was kinda mellow, but I enjoyed having a comfy seat. It was perfect for listening to music and visiting with friends. I love that place- it is like being in someone's house, but with lots of good wine and people!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
It was kinda mellow, but I enjoyed having a comfy seat. It was perfect for listening to music and visiting with friends. I love that place- it is like being in someone's house, but with lots of good wine and people!

I bet they would love to hear you say that. I thought about going but decided not to because I figured it would be as you describe. :lol: