• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

6thGen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
Dear 30-gAy -
Lest you think I am a bit too "librarianesque" (seriously, though, I once did consider becoming that or a nun and decided I was way too rebellious for either)... The wit and humor of your most recent post is a true delight! Your use of words to paint pictures is excellent and I can see you smiling as you write! That is fun!!!

I used to be a lot sassier but have given that up as I have sought to seek tranquility and peace in my inner person - and had to let go of the biting sarcasm that my Dad used to refer to as "rapier-sharp wit" in the process of evolving. Giving that up is definetly not for everyone, believe me! It is true that I sometimes miss my earlier giftings and have been tempted to pull that rapier out of the closet and dust it off every now and then - but the gentle spirit usually wins...

I had forgotten that my parents loved old Lawrence - used to watch it every Saturday evening after Hee-Haw (YUK!). They would dance around the living room having a blast while my brother and I looked at them like they were from Mars. Your words brought that wonderful memory back to me and I thank you for that more than you know. I miss them being here on the planet.

As far as sports go - I would love to have you on my dodgeball team because you appear to be open and honest and those qualities are such a joy to experience in people. I think we would have a blast!! Sorry but I cannot paint you as an outsider because you are just too darn nice. That, by the way is a good thing. Thanks for taking time to respond in a very playful manner and have an excellent and glorious day.

:D

Poor man's Lady Chablis if you ask me.

pmd8

Beach Lover
Jul 27, 2005
Great, they can ruin Washington County just like they ruined Orlando.

PC Snoop

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2007
From the news article
"...possibility of urban hotels, niche theme parks and more cruise ships."

Well, Well. The breeze off the gulf could knock me over.

More from the article
"Such parks might "draw from our stories and our characters" "

I Heard a similar remark from a local developer lately not involved with any JOE-Disney venture that I know of.

And more.
"Rasulo also said Disney Cruise Line is "primed" for growth beyond its two ships."

Maybe the truth is out there. :eek:

Snoop

PC Snoop

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2007
30-gay, The comedian in your avatar. My folks had a dance school in D.C. and he started his "career" there as an m.c. Can't recall his name, but he used to be on Carson throwing confetti and doing lame prop comedy, like Carrottop who happens to live around the corner from me. I'll bet he does Vegas now, if he's still around.

The comedian's name is Rip Torn. No kidding, that is it, at least for a stage name. Probably Smillin' Joe off stage.
:funn: :funn:

Snoop

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2006
The greater SoWal metro area
Poor man's Lady Chablis if you ask me.

In the future I would suggest that you try not to undercut your attempt at a haughty cut-down by contradicting it with your actions.

If I am indeed third rate, then it would seem contradictory that you would bother to choose this, among your whopping 33 posts, as something to comment on.

It wasn?t so much Lady Chablis I was going for, but Puppet Master.

Look who just pulled your strings. :funn: