• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The park will feature numerous feature rides such as the Tit-a-Whirl, It’s a Small ****, Hairy-Go-Round, and Privates of the Caribbean.

30gAy / gadfly - you're always up to some scheme...

it's a small what?

privates of the caribbean! :clap_1:

killing me.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The park will feature numerous feature rides such as the Tit-a-Whirl, It?s a Small ****, Hairy-Go-Round, and Privates of the Caribbean.

30gAy / gadfly - you're always up to some scheme...

it's a small what?

privates of the caribbean! :clap_1:

killing me.

I think it comes in a box sometimes. :D

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
Juicing you say? I am putting forward links and statements to what I find on this subject. Growing up in Orlando and watching it all happen adds to my interest. Maybe one statement a day on the average is what I post. You on the other hand seem to continue to gloat on the damage of the downward fluxuation the market is having. People having a POSITIVE outlook can change the world. We are receiving a flood of sower lemon juice from you on Many subjects daily. Some of us will make lemonade.

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Juicing you say? I am putting forward links and statements to what I find on this subject. Growing up in Orlando and watching it all happen adds to my interest. Maybe one statement a day on the average is what I post. You on the other hand seem to continue to gloat on the damage of the downward fluxuation the market is having. People having a POSITIVE outlook can change the world. We are receiving a flood of sower lemon juice from you on Many subjects daily. Some of us will make lemonade.

Good point. "The Power of Positive Thinking."

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

Fair enough, carry on.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
I am absolutely LOVING this thread! :clap_1:
I've spit my martini out twice; :party: :drool:...:party: :drool:
and licking vodka off the screen is NOT attractive! :funn:

I've been a Washington County property owner for 11 years, and I can tell ya, the folks up here are welcoming the growth. Hardly anyone that lives here works here. We all work in Dothan, Panama City, Marianna, Tallahassee, Panama City Beach, and yes, even South Walton. I made that daily commute to Seagrove for 10 years. Currently I'm driving to Lynn Haven. I'm not about to move but it would be nice to work in the county I live in.

Meanwhile the banter between 30 gAy and the Librarian turned Diva is brilliant! Keep up the Grayt work! I'm off to my 3rd martini. I think I'll go chocolate this time, as in dessert!:party: :party: :party: :D

And when does Privates of the Caribbean open? I've got my fast pass ready!

Last edited:

nmosley

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
Lookie there 30-gAy...we're famous! And it's all because of you!!
:clap_1:

Truth be told, I have you to thank for taking the time to entice me off of the turnip truck here is Houston and be involved in our little community of chatters... up until now I was just sitting here in my little cave watching the world go by and because of your encouragement I now have the audacity, dare I say, to come out and play! You are a treasure for sure!!!

In the other "Comments and Accolades" column, cheers to drunkkenartist for the excellent and most clever smilies montage! What a creative work of art to share with us. No wonder you have "artist" included in your name. Not that this compares or anything, but I think I will join in... :chill:

Seriously though, ya'll are a really interesting and very informative group of folks and I really enjoy the banter and the data that is shared. Blessings and wishes for a most excellent and rewarding week ahead to all.

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
As per the USATODAY article from 2/13/07...."Rasulo also said Disney Cruise Line is 'primed' for growth beyond its two ships."

And announced last Thursday 2/22/07............

Ahead of the Bell: Disney Cruise Ships
AP
NEW YORK (AP) - Walt Disney Co.'s two new cruise ships, due to hit the waves in 2011 and 2012, could bring the entertainment company $900 million per year, a Deutsche Bank analyst said Friday.

Burbank, Calif.-based Disney said Thursday it will add two new ships to the Disney Cruise Lines fleet, doubling its size. The new vessels will have 1,250 staterooms each, and will be larger than Disney's two current cruise ships.

Analyst Doug Mitchelson said the cruise business brought in about $500 million in revenue in 2006, with each cruise about 95 percent full. Disney made around $275 per passenger per day in revenue, he said.

"The announcement is not surprising given the success of the first two cruise ships, creating a backlog of customers that Disney is having difficulty fully accommodating," he said.

Mitchelson said the ships will not affect Disney's results until they become operational, but will bring in about $900 million annually if occupancy rates stay the same. The analyst estimates each ship will cost about $1 billion to build - about twice as much as Disney's existing ships.

He kept a "Buy" rating and $42 price target on Disney shares, which closed at $35.16 Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange.

No mention about where the ships will be based, which is the relevant question for our area...............

Last edited: