• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bevjo

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2007
I have a long term rental available on 30-A in Seagrove Beach. One bedroom, furnished condo with two pools, tennis courts and laundry facilities across the street from beach access. Updated and remodeled and ready for 6/12 month tenant to take over in May. Pet friendly. References and deposit required. $975/mo. with cable, water and condo amenities included. Give me a shout if you are interested.

stephenie64

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2007
Would you do a 3 month rental for May June and July I can not find anywhere!! I have a job and I might not be able to come. Please HElp!!! Thanks :)

bevjo

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2007
I could put you in my other condo for 3 months but it is not in Seagrove. It is near the West end of Panama City Beach, 15 miles East of Seagrove. Would you be interested?

stephenie64

Beach Comber
Mar 29, 2007
I am interested! Could you tell me how far that is from Sandestin? Also, is it furnished? What is the price for the monthly rent? How many bedroom is the condo? Feel free to email me sle56@msstate.edu I would love to hear more about this wonderful opportunity!:clap_1:

Last edited:

Vita canizaro

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2011
I have a long term rental available on 30-A in Seagrove Beach. One bedroom, furnished condo with two pools, tennis courts and laundry facilities across the street from beach access. Updated and remodeled and ready for 6/12 month tenant to take over in May. Pet friendly. References and deposit required. $975/mo. with cable, water and condo amenities included. Give me a shout if you are interested.

Very interested. Please contact me
Live on Seagrov for 12 years.
Moving back to area. Very responsible. Local references
vitamrgaret@aol.com

jim steckel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2010

jim steckel

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2010
Hi, just sold my home today and am looking for a one year rental. Please call me asap Jim , 850-866-7214. could start immediately. Thanks