• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jill, don't go for the second cup with the thought of it creating clarity. I guess you had to be at the SeaBar to know what went down on Sunday. ;-)

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
Oh....s&*^:rotfl: DUH ... I am so dang gullable - always have been. You're right, SJ - even the second cup didn't help me with my clarity! I had stopped by the yoga studio around 330pm and saw all the cars and decided we wouldn't be going, either, Sheryl Crow or not.

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2006
Point Washington
www.sowalscene.com
I think it is just what it is...the Sea Bar placed an ad in the Walton Sun saying Sheryl Crow was playing and all those people showed up to see Sheryl Crow. Was anyone who had travelled to see Sheryl Crow ticked off? Can they get in trouble for using her name to drum up business for that day?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think it is just what it is...the Sea Bar placed an ad in the Walton Sun saying Sheryl Crow was playing and all those people showed up to see Sheryl Crow. Was anyone who had travelled to see Sheryl Crow ticked off? Can they get in trouble for using her name to drum up business for that day?
not if she played. ;-)