• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Yeah, last week was funn because it was just crowded enough but not crazy. We were over near the conga line, but our kiddies were just running around like nuts.

My friends from GA are down here and somewhat annoyed at the weather (windy, etc.), although they loved the beach today. I, however, should have actually put on sunscreen. :eek:

Holy Cow! It was only half as busy as that last Tuesday when we cycled over to listen to Jones & Company. Those people are packed in like sardines. Last week there was enough room on the lawn for a whole bunch of kids (and a few adults ;-) ) to make a congo line. It was the most adorable thing you ever saw. I don't think that happened last night!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Yeah, last week was funn because it was just crowded enough but not crazy. We were over near the conga line, but our kiddies were just running around like nuts.

My friends from GA are down here and somewhat annoyed at the weather (windy, etc.), although they loved the beach today. I, however, should have actually put on sunscreen. :eek:
Hey om, #4 and I will be down tonight. We'll have to talk about schedules.

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
I think the ATL is taking over SOWAL. :dunno:

ozbeachmom

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2007
Kansas/miramar beach
Notnkansasanymore!! Well I am in Kansas today and it is so collllldddd. Chance of snow tonight. June 4 can't get here to soon for me. Headed to the beach for the summer!! Can't wait!
That picture reminds me of Thanksgiving night on the Plaza when they turn the lights on for Christmas.

Still in Kansas wishing I was at my beach place today!!
How many more days until June?????:love:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

I could kick myself! We were probably sitting only ten feet away from you and didn't even know it. I thought Jones & Co. did a great job drawing all the little ones in, and did you notice even the teens joined in? That was a funn relaxing night out.

Next month we will have to meet for real. :clap_1: