• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
I saw all those cars parked too, and was wonderin' what was goin' on. Hey we were at Eden Garden the weekend before that and heard some band called somethin' Zydeco playin' thru the woods. They sounded really good. :cool: Hubby kept sayin' there must be a bar back there but I think it was a big partay :razz: cuz there's a school and churches too close for a bar. Wonder who the band was? Bet ya'll know...

Miss Kitty's favorite band . . . Dikki Du.
I think there was a wedding.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Miss Kitty's favorite band . . . Dikki Du.
I think there was a wedding.

:clap_1: ...I guess jfunn didn't crash the wedding.

mf

Banned
May 14, 2006
Hey Oli - oh no, no offense here! Just was lost there for a moment - but again, as I said, I'm terribly gullable! It just didn't register that it was an April Fools joke until SJ finally let me in on it! And I had heard from some friends that went Sunday (thinking they were going to see Sheryl, too :D ) said they overheard some people talking that they had traveled to be there for the Sheryl Crow concert. Actually, considering the turnout you all had, I don't feel quite so stupid now for not getting it until a few days later ... there are others as gullable as me :clap_1:

yeah the whole thread just didn't make any sense to anyone who didn't see the walton sun or went to seabar. we had NO idea what ya'll are talkiong about! thanks for asking indigo jill, so that could be clarified!

those of us who aren't "insiders" have a sense of humor, we just sometimes don't get the joke :)

Last edited: