• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
and it's spilling over into SoWal.

In front of Great Southern yesterday afternoon, I saw that great rarity, even harder to find than an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker.

Yup, a Harley with mufflers. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum brrrrrrrrrrrum. :bang:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I came upon the lovely bikers that pulled off the side of the road heading down to Grayton, and all proceeded to go pee in the woods. :roll: Couldn't they have ridden just a tad further and found a potty?:dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
The news reported that at least two motorcycle riders have been killed in PCB and the surrounding area. One motorcycle ran a red light. :sosad:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I came upon the lovely bikers that pulled off the side of the road heading down to Grayton, and all proceeded to go pee in the woods. :roll: Couldn't they have ridden just a tad further and found a potty?:dunno:
...and what, wait in line? :dunno: By the way, the rumbling of the Harleys is all for the benefit of the ladies who are on the bikes, at least that is what they tell me. Can you imagine a three hour ride on a massaging beast of thundering wheels strapped between your legs? Vrrmm, Vrrrmm.

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
...and what, wait in line? :dunno: By the way, the rumbling of the Harleys is all for the benefit of the ladies who are on the bikes, at least that is what they tell me. Can you imagine a three hour ride on a massaging beast of thundering wheels strapped between your legs? Vrrmm, Vrrrmm.

LOL - I'll let you know after I learn how to ride mine ;-) !

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

All the more reason for the women to at least wear a helmet. If the vroom vroom is that much "fun", seems like they would be falling off right and left?:dunno: :lol: