• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
SJ-don't know a whole lot about bikes even though we have two, I'm not real savvy on frames. I have ridden a 70 sportster...ouch! felt like my girly parts were in my throat! :eek: upgraded to a 99 soft-tail and also have a 70 shovelhead....they're very comfy but my feet tingle when I get off the bike! :D PCB was very crowded Saturday night, and it's just scary to sit and watch the crazy things people do on bikes at events like that. Wonder how many fatalities they had this year.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
SJ-don't know a whole lot about bikes even though we have two, I'm not real savvy on frames. I have ridden a 70 sportster...ouch! felt like my girly parts were in my throat! :eek: upgraded to a 99 soft-tail and also have a 70 shovelhead....they're very comfy but my feet tingle when I get off the bike! :D PCB was very crowded Saturday night, and it's just scary to sit and watch the crazy things people do on bikes at events like that. Wonder how many fatalities they had this year.
All that rumble you feel in your feet, apply that to your entire body, and that is what it is like to ride a rigid. Rigids are bikes without rear suspension. They don't call Soft-tails Soft-tails for nothing. ;-) (very few people ride rigids, so you are correct about most girls not feeling that rumble between the legs.) Enjoy the ride. :D