• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kkn

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2006
Arkansas
We are trying to decide which condo complex to stay in.. our girls are 10 and 13 and like to have a great pool. I like to see and stay on the beach.
I have looked at Adiago, High Pointe and Bella Vita also, Monterray. Are there any suggestions on the better choice of these? I like to take the ice chest with my coolies to the beach and I don't like having to climb too many stairs. What's ya'lls recommendation?

dunelover

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma girl
www.thebeamstore.com
Havn't stayed at those yet. But, I would recommend Dunes of seagrove. Nice large pool, gulf front complex w/ some steps to beach, but not too many. My 4 year old managed the steps just fine. We rented direct from an owner off vrbo and it was a great experience.

The pics that Kurt shot at Bella Vita recently looked great..

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
I'm thinking there are lots of steps to the beach from Monterrey - I stayed just down the beach from there and most of the properties in that part of Seacrest Beach are set up high - almost blufflike. We had 51 steps to the beach where we stayed.

Last edited:
You just can't beat High Pointe. Awesome pool, bar and grill between the pool and the beach (Sr. Mojitos). Seacrest Village and Fountains across the street. Pool unit has a view of the pool and Gulf.

The "Hook Up Thread" High Pointe Availability In July.... - SoWal Beaches Forum

and the photos:

testview.jpg

PA090004.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

kkn

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2006
Arkansas
River Otter How many steps to the beach? The pool is beautiful. When you look at your picture what building are you in? Do you still have availability as listed? What about bed sizes and price?
Thanks! :D

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I think that anywhere you stay on the east end of 30A will have steps to the beach -- it is great exercise and we haven't had any problems with grandparents or children assuming everyone can walk down stairs. I don't think about it one way or the other when we're there, except when there's a hurricane and I'm glad our places are up on dunes. You'll find the flat beaches on the middle (maybe parts of Seagrove, I don't know) and west end of 30A (e.g., Gulf Place).

Our cottages are at the Cottages at Camp Creek and I'll pm you the links so you can learn about the area and see some photos, regardless of where you decide to stay. Every beach area along 30A has it's own charm, conveniences, and trade-offs to make -- but all make for a fantastic vacation.

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Havn't stayed at those yet. But, I would recommend Dunes of seagrove. Nice large pool, gulf front complex w/ some steps to beach, but not too many. My 4 year old managed the steps just fine. We rented direct from an owner off vrbo and it was a great experience.

The pics that Kurt shot at Bella Vita recently looked great..

Totally agree--Dunes of Seagrove is very nice!:cool: