• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
omg..I just went to their site and cant believe some of the great dogs there. Chesapeake retriever, chocolate lab..

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
omg..I just went to their site and cant believe some of the great dogs there. Chesapeake retriever, chocolate lab..

We found our latest addition at petfinder, it's a great site providing a very needed service. Her and her two sisters (about 8 weeks old IIRC) were scheduled for euthanasia, so we got all three and found homes for two of them. And I've got to say she is the biggest joy!

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
We found our latest addition at petfinder, it's a great site providing a very needed service. Her and her two sisters (about 8 weeks old IIRC) were scheduled for euthanasia, so we got all three and found homes for two of them. And I've got to say she is the biggest joy!

Sounds like a match in heaven, and you are an angel!
;-)

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
OMG i know the perfect home....
:love:

I really hope whoever adopts or fosters changes the name. :lol:
I thought that too! I keep thinking "tiger" or "tigger" would be cute and sounds enough like Ticker that he would get it. Personally part of the fun of naming an animals is suiting to its personality.

I want to thank everyone for there positive posts. I :love: you all. :wave:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
:love:

I thought that too! I keep thinking "tiger" or "tigger" would be cute and sounds enough like Ticker that he would get it. Personally part of the fun of naming an animals is suiting to its personality.

I want to thank everyone for there positive posts. I :love: you all. :wave:

Maybe BlueFox can take Ticker! :clap: She said she's looking for a furbaby. :love:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Ticker has been adopted!
:clap: :clap:

Very happy to be sharing this news with everyone --According to the website Ticker has found a home.

It's nice to have some really good news! :cool:

sandflea

Beach Lover
May 3, 2005
Destin
YAY!!! What a cute puppy.

If he was taken yet - I was considering taking him. I have a cocker just like him name Tommy

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Ticker has been adopted!

:clap: :clap:

Very happy to be sharing this news with everyone --According to the website Ticker has found a home.

It's nice to have some really good news! :cool:

I love happy endings! ;-)​