• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
Equestrian Homesites on 10 acres. Gated, paved roads, deed restrictions, Will pay 10% to Participating Agents. PM me for more details.

Thanks 00seer00

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
This is really a cool peice of property. I have one of your packets and have been showing it around. It should do quite well. Good luck and hope to bring you an offer on one!

Thanks Bobby,

We all know the Real estate market is soft, this has allot to do with Thousands of Condos and Homes in inventory. This is not true with 10 acre Estate lots in a deed restricted area, there are none, we only had 60. The Lake lots are covered with Old Oak trees and sit high on a hill. It would take years and a enormous amount of money to have a plat like this approved By the State. You would also have to find the land at a give away price in the best possiable location.. I don?t see how this could ever be duplicated.

00seer00

ER

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2007
Seer,

Is this the old Cogburn parcel? We looked at this about a year and a half ago but could not make the numbers work. Who ended up buying it? Have they started on the infrastructure?

I'll second Bobby in that it is a gorgeous parcel.

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
Seer,

Is this the old Cogburn parcel? We looked at this about a year and a half ago but could not make the numbers work. Who ended up buying it? Have they started on the infrastructure?

I'll second Bobby in that it is a gorgeous parcel.

ER,

Yes it is the old Cogburn parcel. The infrastructure is being Engineneered. No changes in the plat. The numbers work but the margins are what they use to be and not the marigins of the 2002 to 2006 gold rush. Should be a great price entry point for all who buy in. If you know the property then you know we have it priced fair.