• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
park where? and is my standard take everywhere chair not a low back chair? and is saturdays movie different from fridays?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Need low-back chair specifications. I have beach chairs, which have low to the ground seats, but the backs are high enough to support heads. Are these too high?

I need a wagon to haul stuff. Is anybody selling a wagon?

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
park where? and is my standard take everywhere chair not a low back chair? and is saturdays movie different from fridays?

Need low-back chair specifications. I have beach chairs, which have low to the ground seats, but the backs are high enough to support heads. Are these too high?

I need a wagon to haul stuff. Is anybody selling a wagon?
truluv, different movies each night.
OK, about the chairs--I've been assuming a high back chair would have to be at a level near or above my head, but now I'm wondering if it means above the shoulders (back)...?
jdarg, maybe the Steele clan would shuttle people and gear to the site in the beach wagon. Just a thought. :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
truluv, different movies each night.
OK, about the chairs--I've been assuming a high back chair would have to be at a level near or above my head, but now I'm wondering if it means above the shoulders (back)...?
jdarg, maybe the Steele clan would shuttle people and gear to the site in the beach wagon. Just a thought. :D

John- we really need a Mt. Film Chair Tutorial.

I need a wagon for blankets, chairs, coats, sleeping bags, etc. Maybe we will just "make camp" and stay through the Saturday night show.

Oh yeah- that means I would have to camp.:shock: