• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
alystrivia.jpg

Fonville Press to Host ?Trivia Night? Parties

Alys Beach, Florida ? (November 6, 2007) ?Fonville Press announced that it will host ?Trivia Night? parties on select Friday evenings in November and December. Fonville Press is a popular coffee shop, newsstand and wine bar in Alys Beach.

Each Trivia Night party will be hosted by comedian Kevin Boyle of The Seaside Repertory Theater.

Trivia Nights at Fonville Press will begin at 6 p.m. on Friday, November 9th, November 30th and December 14th and will last until Kevin runs out of questions, wine and/or jokes, or until his electronic ankle bracelet starts buzzing.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I think we should put together a SoWal.com team- God knows we have contributed thousands of bits of useless trivia over the last several years.:lol: We could maybe implement a "phone-a-friend" feature for out of town team members.

Bdarg would be great at this- his other name is Cliff Claven.;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I think we should put together a SoWal.com team- God knows we have contributed thousands of bits of useless trivia over the last several years.:lol: We could maybe implement a "phone-a-friend" feature for out of town team members.

:rotfl:

Sheila

SoWal Insider

Yeah, I have one of those too. :roll: The storage shed of little known and WGAS information. :dunno: On a good day I remember my name, age, and address. Thank goodness for FBB! He knows everything in the universe. :blink::love:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country

OMG..Mr OL too!!!! He is the King od usless information. And he's been called Cliff more than once.:lol: We want on the out of town phone list.:D
Sounds like a lot of funn!!!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Yeah, I have one of those too. :roll: The storage shed of little known and WGAS information. :dunno: On a good day I remember my name, age, and address. Thank goodness for FBB! He knows everything in the universe. :blink::love:

WGAS!!:funn::rotfl: took me a minute.

This would be toooo funn! I am the Queen of WGAS information. Let's play!