• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Let me make sure I understand this, you want pics of snacks?

snacks.jpg

Joe,

Now just glue these on to a "Wanted" poster and fax it out to entities who are holding auctions/open houses. :roll: Geez, what part of "snacks sell" don't these folks understand?

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
Its my guess that HE lives 5 hours away and is still angry that he sold His SOWAL land in 1999. Just my guess

00seer00

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I'll be there. I held an auction 2 years ago at Caf? 30-A with 22 properties and did not sell a thang. Funny how time goes by. All the properties that were for sale at that auction are still for sale. But the current asking price is the high offers of 2 years ago.

TN fan

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2007
I'll be there. I held an auction 2 years ago at Caf? 30-A with 22 properties and did not sell a thang. Funny how time goes by. All the properties that were for sale at that auction are still for sale. But the current asking price is the high offers of 2 years ago.

Who conducted your auction?

TN fan

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2007
Premier Auction Group will be holding an auction the same day at 3PM at Sandestin Hilton. Registration starts at 1PM. We have 17 properties across the Emerald Coast. Reserves have been lowered on some properties and will be updated on our website when we have the paperwork back.

I hope the reserves are 40-50% lower than what you have advertised. Based on your currently advertised minimums, you have given everyone a reason to NOT show up. Anyone can negotiate much better deals.

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
I hope the reserves are 40-50% lower than what you have advertised. Based on your currently advertised minimums, you have given everyone a reason to NOT show up. Anyone can negotiate much better deals.

You cannot show me any better deals in Ariel Dunes II than the 2br for $295K, the 3br for $395K or the Penthouse 4br for $695K. All 3 are priced well below the comps.

The amenities are also uncomparable when you factor in golf and tennis with the proximity to the Gulf and the 3 large pools. Compare the association dues to any other Destin condo and again you will not beat it.

These units are a reason TO show up. I challenge TN fan to show me where better deals have been negotiated in Ariel Dunes II - then you can knock the battery off my shoulder. Cmon, I dare you!

TN fan

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2007
There are 3 2br units listed right now for less than $350K. Your 295K plus buyer's premium puts yours at $324,500 to get the bidding started. That puts yours at a 4-7% discount....not real attractive. I KNOW I can negotiate better than that.

And the 3br seems to be a first floor unit. You can not give those away.