• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Wow! I think I am in surfer paradise! Yesterday I surfed a break called Trestles and Today the Huntington pier. Both were a lot of funn. We caught Trestles when it was not crowded. The people are really cool and have not caught the "local only" vibe one time. I have been welcomed at both spots. The swell is not that big yet but is supposed to start filling in on Sunday. This is the best birthday present ever! Thanks Bev!

P1000939.jpg

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Where are you? That is a super cool pic!!! :clap: Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Are you in Socal?:dunno:

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
OMG, your wife sent you to soCal to surf for your birthday! What a :cool: wife. Those locals sound :cool: too. Wow, what a special birthday! :clap:Looks like you're having a grayt one! Happy birthday, Bobby J!

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
BJ, Your wife rocks! Will she send me to Vegas for my birthday?? How about Utah in February? Let me know.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Wow! I think I am in surfer paradise! Yesterday I surfed a break called Trestles and Today the Huntington pier. Both were a lot of funn. We caught Trestles when it was not crowded. The people are really cool and have not caught the "local only" vibe one time. I have been welcomed at both spots. The swell is not that big yet but is supposed to start filling in on Sunday. This is the best birthday present ever! Thanks Bev!

P1000939.jpg
Something HOT in the cold cold pacific....gotta love that! :cool:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
He is on the OC.

Looks like a fun time. Great Birthday present.

Have any of the locals mentioned the Toll Road project, have friends that live in that area and it has come up before in conversation.

Last edited: