• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
This warning goes out to anyone who eats like I did last night. You will be fat! We had an early Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, and I sampled only a little bit of everything -- so much for that theory. I still ended up eating way too much. I may be skipping the other Thanksgiving feasts planned for today. I just cannot do it. I cannot go on the next two months eating this hearty, tasty foods. If the gym was open today, I'd be there right now. The dinner was great, but the calories aren't worth all the eating I did. Some people might tell you that it was the Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes (delicious -- thanks John R) did me in, but I had to sample my own Pumpkin Cheese Cake to make sure no one would die from eating it, and I think that is what did me in. Surely, it had nothing to do with the prime rib, taters, roatsted butternut squash, butternut squash soup, green bean casserole, salad, etc.

I think that for today, I'll have just a cup of coffee... Oh, crap! I just remembered all the leftovers they sent me home with.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl:...you left out the Peanut Butter Bars!!! Go kayaking today and it will feel good! :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:rotfl:...you left out the Peanut Butter Bars!!! Go kayaking today and it will feel good! :wave:
No I didn't. Believe it or not, but I couldn't fit any into my belly. However, it looks like they did make it into my leftover package.

I'm sure that a kayak would feel good today, but I cannot think about much, other than the idea of sitting on the sofa.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What an outstanding meal. :lol: I will think of our sweet friends who all happen to be excellent cooks every time I can't button my jeans.

The kids had peanut butter bars for an appetizer. Give me mother of the year award please.

I wonder if I can wear my bath robe to lunch. Maybe we should walk to Seacrest to get some pre-meal exercise.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Note, I did attempt to get John R to make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Milkshake, and thankfully, he didn't do it.

JDarg, did you read my signature line? Princess Kate is too funny.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Note, I did attempt to get John R to make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Milkshake, and thankfully, he didn't do it.

All jacked up on peanut butter bars!:lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Does that make him a wimp or a good friend...? :scratch:
I think it makes him a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake Purist. I also tried to get him to make a Mrs Smith's Minced Meat Pie Milkshake, but he wouldn't do it. I know that the name sounds terrible, but I bet it would taste good. I somehow forgot all about the Apple Pie Milkshake possibility.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:rotfl:

Does that make him a wimp or a good friend...? :scratch:

I know if he did make those, he would be my BFF! :cool:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
No I didn't. Believe it or not, but I couldn't fit any into my belly. However, it looks like they did make it into my leftover package.

I'm sure that a kayak would feel good today, but I cannot think about much, other than the idea of sitting on the sofa.

:lolabove::lolabove:
SJ ... if your Princess Kate Quote tar wasn't so delightful ... sounds like you could qualify for a beached whale themed tar screaming:
"Roll him back in the waaaa-ter -- he's dyyyy-ing"
:rotfl::rotfl: