• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
umm...what can i say? team totally awesome is totally awesome.

rematch on the 14th of december? ;-)

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
I hear ya. I need to study all that movie stuff for next time.

Horned lizards (Phrynosoma) are a genus of the Phrynosomatidae family of lizards. The horned lizard is popularly called a "horned toad," "horny toad", or "horned frog," but it is neither a toad nor a frog.

So are you a beauty or a geek?:D This sounds like so much funn.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
This was a blast last night. I spent most of the night cooking, but I was trying my best to telepathically send Skunky some answers during sudden death.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
I think it was Team Totally Awesome -- the ones sitting in the back corner -- but only by a hair in sudden death!

So much fun! Kevin is fantastic (well, except for the toad/frog point thievery).

Team TA did just squeak by with a win but it was by a hair!!!!!

Dabears - you guys were so much funn - can I play on your team next time?????

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Team TA did just squeak by with a win but it was by a hair!!!!!

It's trivia, right? Being close counts only in Horseshoes and hand grenades.
Skunky, word on the street is that you don't know your football mascots. Should you really be leading the NCAA Football thread? :rotfl:

To give each of you trivia buffs your respects, I wasn't there, because I stink at trivia and I would have not benefited any team, except for giving you encouragement.

Last edited:

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
It's trivia, right? Being close counts only in Horseshoes and hand grenades.
Skunky, word on the street is that you don't know your football mascots. Should you really be leading the NCAA Football thread? :rotfl:

To give each of you trivia buffs your respects, I wasn't there, because I stink at trivia and I would have not benefited any team, except for giving you encouragement.

SJ,
Just giving encouragement is good enough!! I am not that good either but it is a blast. Show up next time and your first 2 drinks are on me!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That's very kind of you. I'll keep it in mind. Word on the street is that Kevin, leading Trivia Night at Alys Beach, is a blast.