• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Thursday night and Saturday night of this week, and Saturday night of next week are already all but sold out, so make your reservations today...

Plenty of tix avalable for this Wednesday night, however, so that would be a good night to bring a group.... Here's a funny pic..

s7001145croppedvn1.jpg

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I just got 2 tickets for the 29th!!!! I'll see you there Mermy!!!
(I wanted 3 but they only had 2...so I am on a waiting list for 1 more, hope to take Deb & Kaiboo)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thursday night and Saturday night of this week, and Saturday night of next week are already all but sold out, so make your reservations today...

Plenty of tix avalable for this Wednesday night, however, so that would be a good night to bring a group.... Here's a funny pic..

s7001145croppedvn1.jpg

My mom thought you were hot in that great wife beater.:lol:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Those Tuna Helper t-shirts are SO comfortable. It's my new favorite shirt. I'd wear it ALL the time if I knew it wouldn't smell bad after a few days..... Even then, it's tempting.

Yes, I love it THAT much. :)

Wash it on gentle cycle inside out, then dry on low. I will do it for you if you want- I owe you anyway!:love: