• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]SPECIAL WORKSHOP PERFORMANCE
Thursdays, December 20 & 27
Free of Charge

[/FONT]
Please come join Sammy Wegent, star of a Tuna Christmas and founder of SPF 7, as he workshops his new one-man show, Hell for the Chief, a comedic look at "why the American public has never been and never will be satisfied with its president, no matter who the president happens to be"...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It should be fun to watch him try out the new material in front of an audience. He needs your feedback!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]SPECIAL WORKSHOP PERFORMANCE
Thursdays, December 20 & 27
Free of Charge

[/FONT]
Please come join Sammy Wegent, star of a Tuna Christmas and founder of SPF 7, as he workshops his new one-man show, Hell for the Chief, a comedic look at "why the American public has never been and never will be satisfied with its president, no matter who the president happens to be"...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It should be fun to watch him try out the new material in front of an audience. He needs your feedback!

What time?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Since Tuna Christmas runs from 7:30p - 9:45pm-ish, I'd guess it starts at 10pm. I hate that I will miss it. Have some other stuff already planned, but I would lUv to see it.

We had so much funn last Friday night at "A Tuna Christmas." I have recommended it to several people.

We also had a nice, light dinner at Great Southern -- Caesar salad with grilled shrimp -- just hit the spot.

I'm glad that a friend invited us to join her family for the evening. :clap:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
All kidding aside, our nights out (which are few and far between with 2 little ones), especially around a holiday, involve drinking. And from personal experience, Comedy Clubs are a lot more fun (and funny) when there are drinks involved...

All kidding aside, regulation of one's drinking will prevent the need to use the bathroom during the middle of the show, disrupting the actors and the audience.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Well, I made it to the REP at two after ten pm, and the doors were locked and I saw only one car in all of Seaside. I was looking forward to hearing Sammy, but people, you have to show up for the performances in order for them to happen.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
We did decide to hold off on Sammy's performance and incorporate it tonight into the Stand-Up Comedy after the showing of Tuna.

SJ is right, if you guys want to see some really unique, creative stand-up routines, come out to the show tonight. The three of us have really different takes on humor, so I think you'll enjoy it.

This could be you: :funn::rotfl::clap:

A lot better than: :angry: :dunno: :bang: