• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Good luck picking a play that is squeaky clean and trouble free on all fronts. People are looking for demons everywhere nowadays, and it's getting a little annoying.

Double good news:
  1. We won't actually be putting on a play--these are just to use in class. I may do some scenes for the Fine Arts Showcase in April, but they will probably be musical stuff.
  2. The boys' parents will be thrilled with whatever might inspire them to behave and get into a good college. I could use "Steel Magnolias" or "Apocalypse Now" as long as Junior earns an A.
I just figured it was best to stay away from anything that involves homophobia or incest.

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
If I come to the beach, I'll be leaving the cadets at home...zounds...:eek: But I hope that I can bring myself down to see it! Do you know when in February? That's an awful month for me so far...

From what I've been told, we're trying for February 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. But nothing is set in stone just yet. If I hear anything else, I will definitely let you know.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
From what I've been told, we're trying for February 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. But nothing is set in stone just yet. If I hear anything else, I will definitely let you know.

It would be cool if you could do a Sunday performance on March 2. The Seaside Half Marathon is that day. There will be 2000 plus people here.
Just a thought!

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
It would be cool if you could do a Sunday performance on March 2. The Seaside Half Marathon is that day. There will be 2000 plus people here.
Just a thought!

That would be amazing, except that I wouldn't want to sit that long! (And I'm planning on a ROWDY game of kickball that day.)

Kase & Co--I just got my copy of Blithe Spirit yesterday! :cool:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
That would be amazing, except that I wouldn't want to sit that long! (And I'm planning on a ROWDY game of kickball that day.)

Kase & Co--I just got my copy of Blithe Spirit yesterday! :cool:

You better be careful. I heard it cause people to practice witchcraft with abandon.:roll::lol:

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
You better be careful. I heard it cause people to practice witchcraft with abandon.:roll::lol:

My students would rather have a witch than a...um...than the sort of woman I can be when I get riled up. :lol:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Maybe Friday night the 29th? Just trying to capitalize on the crowds here for the race! It would give them something exciting to see right in Seaside!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Maybe Friday night the 29th? Just trying to capitalize on the crowds here for the race! It would give them something exciting to see right in Seaside!

I think it is a great idea too- but it all depends on the Rep's schedule.

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
I know you all LOVE me for bumping this thread! :roll:

BUT!!! I heard that Darrell Barnhill will be on Matt Christ's show on 30A Radio (107.1)and Matt plans to ask all about Blithe Spirit. Matt is asking for people to listen and call in with their questions. Tune in on Sunday morning at 11am. It should be interesting. :blink: