• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Wash it on gentle cycle inside out, then dry on low. I will do it for you if you want- I owe you anyway!:love:

Hahaha, you're the best! And you don't owe me anything!!

I think I can figure it out. Plus, I'll be heading off to college soon.:blink: I have to learn all those nifty laundry tricks, because right now, I have no idea. :dunno:

But back to the point of this thread...

Tuna Christmas is AMAZING. I've seen (listened, actually) to it about 6 times already, and I laugh my butt off each time. :funn:Craige and Sammy are hilarious! If you haven't seen it yet, definitely call Kevin at the box office and grab some tickets before they are all sold out.

Don't miss the stand-up show either! I've seen that twice, and it was awesome! These three guys really know how to make people laugh, and they do it constantly. After this show is over, I'm pretty sure I'll have some sweet abs. :rotfl:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Looky what Demetrius sent in to the NWF Daily News; this was in Saturday's paper...

The funniest ever

Congratulations to Craige Hoover and the cast and crew of the Repertory Theatre in Seaside. As the only professional theater group in Northwest Florida, the Rep consistently presents topnotch productions and offers invaluable educational components throughout our community. Their holiday show, “A Tuna Christmas,” is hilarious and features Artistic Director Hoover and founding Rep actor Sammy Wegent playing more than 20 characters. Bruce Collier directed. It was quite possibly the funniest live production I’ve ever seen. It runs through Dec. 29 at the Rep. I encourage you to turn off the TV for one evening and experience a live performance during the holiday season. Help support the great culture we are blessed with in this community. Happy holidays!
— DEMETRIUS FULLER
Music Director & Conductor Sinfonia Gulf Coast Destin

http://www.epaperedition.com/Reposi...MDQwNQ==&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Since Tuna Helper #2 does not have a driver's license, we get to wait for him and see the crowd every night as they file out of the theater. There was lots of laughter- I heard it outside- and lots of grins as the theater goers departed.:clap:

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
saw the play last nite - it was hilarious! :rofl:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Made it last night! Laughed so hard that I lost my breath 3 times. :love:

A grayt way to start the holiday! Thanks Craige, Sammy and Kevin for the best laughter I have had in a loooong time.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
I loved the show and needed a little time to get over one small problem that I had.

Your legs are better than mine!!! ;-)

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I loved the show and needed a little time to get over one small problem that I had.

Your legs are better than mine!!! ;-)

:lolabove::rotfl:

I thought the same thing! Inita's got some nice stems, huh?