• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
How did Craig and Sammy get through rehearsals ? Just looking at the characters before they even uttered a line had me in stitches !! It must have been a riot preparing for this show. This was one of the most enjoyable evenings I ever had at the Rep. This is one of our greatest resources in South Walton...may you be here a hundred years !

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Miss Kitty almost wet my pants. :funn: I'm so happy that I got to see this show! (And even happier that I beat everyone else to the potty at intermission.)

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
And sadly, it comes to an end.:cry: Now what do I do every night? :dunno:

It was a great run, and I feel so privileged to have been a part of it. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to participate, and to everyone who came to see the show. I enjoyed every minute spent in Tuna. A big thanks to Craige, Kevin, John, Sammy and Will. These guys are awesome, and I couldn't have picked greater people to spend my evenings with. :love:

On a less-sappy note.... It was wonderful to meet some of the SoWallers in person. You are all delightful. I wish we could have talked longer. Hopefully, we'll all meet again in the near future.:wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
And sadly, it comes to an end.:cry: Now what do I do every night? :dunno:

It was a great run, and I feel so privileged to have been a part of it. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to participate, and to everyone who came to see the show. I enjoyed every minute spent in Tuna. A big thanks to Craige, Kevin, John, Sammy and Will. These guys are awesome, and I couldn't have picked greater people to spend my evenings with. :love:

On a less-sappy note.... It was wonderful to meet some of the SoWallers in person. You are all delightful. I wish we could have talked longer. Hopefully, we'll all meet again in the near future.:wave:

It was such fun, wasn't it? I am sad that it is over too. :sosad:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I heard the camel-toe comment, but I couldn't make out the response. Anyone care to share?

I was laughing too hard. NoHall did whisper "be glad she didn't say mooseknuckle".

Tuna was hilarious from start to finish, but attending with this group sent it to the next level.:lol: