• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Hey AL,

I'm pretty sure we are troupe #7053. I'll check once I get to school and fix it if I'm wrong. Unfortunately, we will be attending the competiton as only spectators this year. We didn't have enough time to get anything ready for districts. But we will be there, supporting our fellow thespians on Friday & Saturday.

Thanks Kase. I'll let him know to be on the look out for you guys. He's going to do a feature on the event and will at least try to get some comments and pixs of you guys:D

Maybe next year you guys can compete. I adjudicated at State last year and to see over 7,000 kids running around Tampa,that could break into song or skit at any minute, was truly a sight to behold:D

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
That school board meeting was more frightening than any horror movie I've ever seen:yikes:

I agree. I was only there for the first half due to another meeting I had to attend, but I would not have been surprised if they had started burning books in the parking lot before the end. Most people I meet in this whole county are very, very reasonable. That was an interesting group though.