• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
I so hope you find her. Sounds like she is so close to being found - at least you're getting sightings. Wish I were down there to help you find her. I'll be praying for her safe return. Good luck to you!

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Re: Lost Dog White w/orange harness- FOUND TODAY.

Thanks to everyone for staying on the lookout. Lily was found today by a kind neighbor under the 331 bridge. She had apparently been hit by a car, she has a broken leg but should recover. Her injuries are not life threatening and she will now get all the TLC she deserves!

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com

Thanks to everyone for staying on the lookout. Lily was found today by a kind neighbor under the 331 bridge. She had apparently been hit by a car, she has a broken leg but should recover. Her injuries are not life threatening and she will now get all the TLC she deserves!

This is such good news.
:love:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Thank goodness, poor baby.:love:

wallymom

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2005
I'm so relieved. I check this thread every day hoping for good news. Can you post a photo of Lily? I'd love to see her!

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005

How wonderful!:clap: I bet Lily is one happy pooch right about now.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Thank God, she is safe!:clap: Any word on a permanent home, for her? She needs a safe and loving family, now more than ever! Surely we can help, people!:dunno: I'll keep her in mind, but, I'm so far away!

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Very happy to have the good news!

That poor pup has had one heck of a life. :shock:

Please keep the updates coming as she heals and finds the home she deserves. :love: