• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Thanks, Biff, for your acknowledgement and "click"!:clap: I'm so thankful that you rescued, your 3 animals! You're right, we are all able to make, even a small difference! I've kinda lost count of the animals, that I've rescued. If I know of someone that has a pet missing, I still try and help. I just can't imagine, NOT helping!:dunno: The gratification that I receive from this, is priceless! I almost forgot the most important rescue, Dobi, a Lab Shephard mix, from Ruff in FWB. He belongs to Blake and I consider him, a grandson!:love: Here are just a few, that I've tried to help.
Let's see:
1. Chihuahua (Found it's family)
2. Boston Terrier (Found it's family)
3. Dachsund (Rescued & found new family)
4. Kitten (Rescued & SPCA found new family)
5. Red Bird injured and found in my yard (Took to Environmental Wildlife Services (Unfortunately, it didn't make it)

Have a great, weekend!:D
D

Done and did.....

HI DI !!

great contrib.....27 million....smokes...... we have proudly rescued 3 incredible K nines.......

How in the world are ya?

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I put the Snopes link, because people are usually concerned, that it might be a hoax. Now, I think that I'll go ahead and change it to a "one click", too!:wave:

Thanks for posting Diane and John R for making it a one click. :clap: If we all just do a little thing it can help a lot!

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Speaking of rescue; I put the chip in my Bernese Mount dog when I had her spayed... At that time the co. "petfinder.com" added us to the list, so anytime a registered animal is lost in this zip code, it sends out a very detailed email- like an amber alert, but for animals....

I have followed this in our area and the recovery is quite high!!

Last edited:

Pate

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2007
Another really]great place is Alaqua Animal Refuge, just 5 miles west of Freeport off of Hwy. 20. Laurie Hood runs a top notch, beautiful - clean operation. I just adopted my latest dog there, my 4th adoption. All of the animals are obviously well taken care of.