• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Not as of late, it will probably never be finished. There is now a guest cottage of the same design going up to the east of the main house.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Could be wrong but they were suposed to be building a house for their daughter on the property - or so I was told early on.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I toured it two years ago and they were only half way done with the insulation. The contractor at that time said it had been under construction for 10 YEARS!:shock:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I toured it two years ago and they were only half way done with the insulation. The contractor at that time said it had been under construction for 10 YEARS!:shock:

Here's a picture of his last project. :D

Giza%20Great%20pyramid.jpg

J-WS6

Beach Comber
May 22, 2007
Houston, TX
Actually, i was told by the architect that the house has been under construction for so long due to the large amount of other work that the contractor has...or has had the past decade...

If ever completed, this house should be in a movie...like Frank Lloyd Wright's 'Ennis House' on Blade Runner and House on Haunted Hill.

Last edited:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
actually, i was told by the architect that the house has been under construction for so long due to the large amount of other work that the contractor has...or has had the past decade...

I heard the same thing.