• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LeannC

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Louisville, KY
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for awhile. Finally registered to post.
Been coming to the area since 1994. The Red Bar could stay open REALLY late and had rock bands in the back room. And little shacks stood where the big houses are now. How things have changed.

We've owned a place in Seagrove since 2001. Married on Grayton Beach in 2003. Rehearsal dinner at D&K's. It was still open-air then. What a lovely night (before I got into a fight with my father-in-law-to-be. He's Greek. I'm Eastern KY. We're both opinionated.)

Our primary residence is in Louisville, Kentucky (U of L fans) and we usually make it down to SoWal about 3-4 times a year.

Happy to meet everyone! Cheers!

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,

Been coming to the area since 1998. The Red Bar could stay open REALLY late and had rock bands in the back room. And little shacks stood where the big houses are now. How things have changed.

We've owned a place in Seagrove since 2001. Married on Grayton Beach in 2003. Rehearsal dinner at D&K's. It was still open-air then. What a lovely night (before I got into a fight with my father-in-law-to-be. He's Greek. I'm Eastern KY. We're both opinionated.)

Our primary residence is in Louisville, Kentucky (U of L fans) and we usually make it down to SoWal about 3-4 times a year.

:welcome: From a born and raised Louisvillian (but we live here now)! There are a few on the board---

Getting ready for Thunder?

LeannC

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Louisville, KY

Hi jdarg!

Ready for Thunder. Ready for Spring in general! It's cold & raining buckets here. I'm didn't grow up in Louisville, but have been here since 1989. So, do you want to play the "where did you go to high school game?" LOL

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Hi jdarg!

Ready for Thunder. Ready for Spring in general! It's cold & raining buckets here. I'm didn't grow up in Louisville, but have been here since 1989. So, do you want to play the "where did you go to high school game?" LOL

Time to learn how to Private message!

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA

Hi everyone,

Been coming to the area since 1998. The Red Bar could stay open REALLY late and had rock bands in the back room. And little shacks stood where the big houses are now. How things have changed.

:welcome:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

How are we supposed to stalk either of you if you go PM on us? Peeper party pooper...

OK Nosy Nelly NoHo- LeannC and I have lots of people in common and have most likely met before.