• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sand Angel

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2008
:wave: I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join you all. Couldn't resist posting an idea for disposing of Smiling Joe's camera, and I'm still watching for better ideas to surface. Imagination is limitless. I've been in So Wal for a long time, just not on SoWal. I guess it's about time.:cool:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Re: Introduce Yourself

:wave: I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join you all. Couldn't resist posting an idea for disposing of Smiling Joe's camera, and I'm still watching for better ideas to surface. Imagination is limitless. I've been in So Wal for a long time, just not on SoWal. I guess it's about time.:cool:

:welcome::welcome: glad you stopped lurking!!!:clap::clap:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

:welcome:

Sand Angel

Beach Lover
Mar 28, 2008

:welcome: Sand Angel & Sonny!

But be warned - many have gotten caught up in the SoWal vortex!
twister.gif

:eek: Too late! I've already been sucked in! No escape!