• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Im 36 and a widow, single with no children I'm a great friend to have. I try hard to live by Proverbs 3;5-7. These words have been my strength when I was down, but I remained faithful and God saw me through hard times. As of January 1, 2008 I am the proud owner of Helping Hands Personal Concierge, LLC. I'm using my God given talents to help others in need and I hope I can help you too! I do alot of pet-sitting, grocery shopping and cleaning mainly abround Sandestin and Santa Rosa, but word of mouth is traveling fast, WHoo HOO!!!
Most of my friends would describe me as caring and tender-hearted, trying to always see the good in people, which is not always a good thing. I am a true, loyal and considerate
and compassionate friend. My family raises registered black angus in Iowa, I can operate any and all farm equipment, farming is not what I want to do so I moved to Destin a year ago on Easter with my dog Ellie, this is truely the "Poor Mans Paradise." I value my friends and family. I dont take things or people for granted and I love to laugh and have a good time. I dont like drama. I can't stand to be around fake people. My motto is simple "Be nice or Leave"

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Re: Introduce Yourself

Im 36 and a widow, single with no children I'm a great friend to have. I try hard to live by Proverbs 3;5-7. These words have been my strength when I was down, but I remained faithful and God saw me through hard times. As of January 1, 2008 I am the proud owner of Helping Hands Personal Concierge, LLC. I'm using my God given talents to help others in need and I hope I can help you too! I do alot of pet-sitting, grocery shopping and cleaning mainly abround Sandestin and Santa Rosa, but word of mouth is traveling fast, WHoo HOO!!!
Most of my friends would describe me as caring and tender-hearted, trying to always see the good in people, which is not always a good thing. I am a true, loyal and considerate
and compassionate friend. My family raises registered black angus in Iowa, I can operate any and all farm equipment, farming is not what I want to do so I moved to Destin a year ago on Easter with my dog Ellie, this is truely the "Poor Mans Paradise." I value my friends and family. I dont take things or people for granted and I love to laugh and have a good time. I dont like drama. I can't stand to be around fake people. My motto is simple "Be nice or Leave"

:welcome:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN

Welcome HHPC45. May your business prosper to your happiness.
:wave:

sandybanks

Beach Fanatic
Mar 15, 2008
In a nice place

Dear Helping hand,

I will do something that I rarely do on this site and that is speak to you from my heart. I was moved by your post and want you to know that if there is any way I can bring a smile to your face I will try.

The post you read about the nightmares was true, although my motives were not what they should have been posting them. I hope to see many post from you on this site and hope your are enjoying the area. I want you to know that I am sorry for your lost and do hope you realize that he is with God.

God bless you and keep you in his loving arms and again hello.

Sandy B.