• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Re: Stop The Bloom !

is there any meat behind this ordinance? there's been a sheriff's campaign sine on 395 since the last election.

The one up in the tree? Always wondered how that got there, pretty high up.

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
A complaint would have to be filed and it would ultimately make its way to the quasi-judicial Code Enforcement Board. They have the authority to levy fines.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
there should he something in the code that limits the quantity in a certain area...for instance....you cannot put 400 signs in a 1 mile stretch?!?....:dunno:...1 per 1/2 mile sounds reasonable...if not excessive...

Turtlehead

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2008
Wilecoyote, you may have already seen these but in case you haven't, there are some Tony Cornman signs located on Rockhill Road not too far from 331.Not sure if they are placed right(could be).I am not fimilar where they can and can't be placed but thought I would pass this along to you

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
When did you decide you did not care for the first amendment?

I'm all for the First Amendment as well, but no where in that amendment does it state that someone is allowed to litter the world with free speech. It's pretty clear that you can say and print whatever you want, but you can't just put it where ever you want. If you disagree I have funn posters I'd like to hang on the side of your hosue. :D