• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
So all you SATC fans know that the BIG premiere of the long awaited Sex and the City Movie will be May 30th....:clap:

Not being the hostess with the mostess (BB):love::wave: I just thought I'd throw this out there. Thinking of meeting somewhere for Cosmos/Dinner pre-movie....then Limo to the new Theatre at Pier Park to watch the movie....then party afterwards. I've check limo prices and it will run about 50 + tip each depending on the number of people that want to go......

This IS Sex and The City....so dressing for the occassion IS A MUST. Closer to the event i'm going to call and pre-order tickets...

I've been waiting for this for a LONG time....I need me some SATC.

So...who's up for a little Sex at the Beach??? And are you a Carrie? Samantha? Charlotte? Miranda???

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Well, I don't know which one I am...but I love this idea!! I so wish I could be there....I'd so love to do this!! Hope lots of you get to do it and take LOTS of pics!!!! :clap:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I may just be in for this...keep me on the low down gull friend...:wave:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Hopefully BB will take over at some point....she's MUCH better at this stuff than I am.....

For those of you that have not seen the entire 6 seasons of SATC I have them all....maybe a slumber party prior to the movie one weekend to remind us how it all started...not that I need reminding...

Me? Samantha :funn:

Too bad BIG turned HER down....

So...Maybe Carrie just so I can have BIG. THE perfect Man (imho):clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I haven't seen any spoilers on the movie, but I so hope that when it ends Carrie is still with Big.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
IF anyone knows ANYTHING about the movie...DON'T TELL ME....put SPOILER in your title....

She HAS to end up with BIG.

no wait...maybe Sam ends up with BIG?

I've seen commercials....don't even want to google the movie in fear of finding out how it ends...

BB and I and Polly Pocket were walking down Park Avenue in NYC a year or so ago and all of a suddend we all shout "IT'S BIG'S CHURCH"... we have photos :D

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
This looks like a good time! Wish I could be there. I saw the trailer the other day and the movie looks good. I so miss the series but do catch the old episodes once in a while.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
So all you SATC fans know that the BIG premiere of the long awaited Sex and the City Movie will be May 30th....:clap:

Not being the hostess with the mostess (BB):love::wave: I just thought I'd throw this out there. Thinking of meeting somewhere for Cosmos/Dinner pre-movie....then Limo to the new Theatre at Pier Park to watch the movie....then party afterwards. I've check limo prices and it will run about 50 + tip each depending on the number of people that want to go......

This IS Sex and The City....so dressing for the occassion IS A MUST. Closer to the event i'm going to call and pre-order tickets...

I've been waiting for this for a LONG time....I need me some SATC.

So...who's up for a little Sex at the Beach??? And are you a Carrie? Samantha? Charlotte? Miranda???

We have to do the limo, fabulous dinner & cocktails! Remember....you have to dress for the occasion. I would be more Charlotte, at least that is what you always tell me.

I may just be in for this...keep me on the low down gull friend...:wave:

You better come! This will be grayt!

IF anyone knows ANYTHING about the movie...DON'T TELL ME....put SPOILER in your title....

She HAS to end up with BIG.

no wait...maybe Sam ends up with BIG?

I've seen commercials....don't even want to google the movie in fear of finding out how it ends...

BB and I and Polly Pocket were walking down Park Avenue in NYC a year or so ago and all of a suddend we all shout "IT'S BIG'S CHURCH"... we have photos :D

That was right off just about a 1/2 block from the apartment. Let's go back!

This looks like a good time! Wish I could be there. I saw the trailer the other day and the movie looks good. I so miss the series but do catch the old episodes once in a while.

Join us!

Ok gulls! Start signing up. I will make dinner ressies and get the limo. Who is joining us?! :wave:

Last edited: