• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

booya

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2008
Hey Mr. Coyote, :bang:

Have seen the unlawfully placed ?Adkinson for Sheriff? signs all over the Freeport area? Several signs are placed along Hwy 20 on the right of ways. Just wandering if you are as worried about those as you have been about some of the other candidate?s signs, apparently not. Is this the type of selective enforcement that we could also expect if Adkinson is elected sheriff?

Hey Mr. Coyote, :bang:

Have seen the unlawfully placed ?Adkinson for Sheriff? signs all over the Freeport area? Several signs are placed along Hwy 20 on the right of ways. Just wandering if you are as worried about those as you have been about some of the other candidate?s signs, apparently not. Is this the type of selective enforcement that we could also expect if Adkinson is elected sheriff?

You sure know how to hurt a guy don't you. I am sure he and the roadrunner will run down today, pull them up and destroy them.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
There are none is my area. Besides everyone told me I was breaking the law. I really consider them trash, but no one else joined the campaign. Had people directing me where to "break the law".

Maybe Adkinson just knows where I live and has avoided the area.

:roll:

Mike AdkinsonJr

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2008
All of my campaign signs were to have been placed on private property. This is an error on my part if they are found in the right of way. I wil personaly drive to Freeport to asses thier placement. I have spoke with the individuals who have starting placing signs out in the Freeport area and all have confirmed they were placed on private property. Ultimatley I am responsible for there placement.

Mike

br549

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2008
Amazing how booya failed to mention all the Corman signs on the right away in Freeport, and in Defuniak..

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
I for one appreciate anyone who plants their feet firly on the ground and states that he is accountable for if any actions in violation of the sign rules. He then went on to state what he would do to rectify the problem if it actually exists.

We must have forgotten how many people the current Sheriff has placed the blame with for the seemingly never ending saga of financial woes.

Last edited:
All of my campaign signs were to have been placed on private property. This is an error on my part if they are found in the right of way. I wil personaly drive to Freeport to asses thier placement. I have spoke with the individuals who have starting placing signs out in the Freeport area and all have confirmed they were placed on private property. Ultimatley I am responsible for there placement.

Mike

Maybe we should work on the spelling problem before we work on the sign problem.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: