• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
:welcome: back, KB! I kept seeing some of your pics across the top and was hoping you would post...Check out RO's post above .... he still can't spell . .At least that hasn't changed.:D

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
*shucks* yall, you're too kind. now i feel downright guilty.

Had a few free moments today, since i'm working from home, so i'm doing a little catch up on sowal.com in prep for our next trip down there on Memorial Day. it will be bittersweet, as we've had someone put an offer that we can't refuse on our little house. so if that ends up going through, it'll be our last time in our sweet little seacrest home. That said, SoWal itself has gotten indelibly into our blood --it's "our" beach and always will be-- so until we can build on the other lot we have, I guess we'll just be renters. The plus side is that we'll be able to snag a beachfront balcony now and then. The downside will be having to avert (or dry) my eyes as I bike past the little place. <repeating to myself: simple is good, life is change, the wheel turns...> ...OK, enough chat, back to surfing the site. Thanks again, you guys. :love:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
*shucks* yall, you're too kind. now i feel downright guilty.

Had a few free moments today, since i'm working from home, so i'm doing a little catch up on sowal.com in prep for our next trip down there on Memorial Day. it will be bittersweet, as we've had someone put an offer that we can't refuse on our little house. so if that ends up going through, it'll be our last time in our sweet little seacrest home. That said, SoWal itself has gotten indelibly into our blood --it's "our" beach and always will be-- so until we can build on the other lot we have, I guess we'll just be renters. The plus side is that we'll be able to snag a beachfront balcony now and then. The downside will be having to avert (or dry) my eyes as I bike past the little place. <repeating to myself: simple is good, life is change, the wheel turns...> ...OK, enough chat, back to surfing the site. Thanks again, you guys. :love:

Come bike riding with us again and we'll find new paths to go on. :clap:

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Would love to Mermaid! I'm in :love: with all the new paths they've added over at Watercolor in the past year or so. At first I wasn't so sure--they seemed a bit sterile at first, and maybe they were a bit, but now we realize what an incredibly unique place that is, with all it's varying natural resources. (and for now you can still find "solitude" on those gazebos in the water overlooking the dunes...that probably won't be the case in a few years, so we soak it in.)

we'll be there Mem Day weekend, in case you'll be around. oh, and how's your daughter doing...did she end up getting into design after all?

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
Hey KB. :wave: I haven't read throughout this thread, but have been wondering how the puppy worked out for your friends? Glad to hear things are good for you. Here's a pic of one of her sisters.