• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
aWW SHUCKS....wish I was a lurker/poster back then.. Sounds like ya'll have had a ball. I wanna play...bike paths etc.....but dammit....I got a farm!!!!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:wave::wave: :wave: HI KB!!!! Long time!I've missed you! Do you ever get down to SoWal anymore? I am moving there this weekend, for GOOD! Hope to see you there!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Hey Pgurney-- "Lucy" the border collie is doing great, thanks for asking. (pgurney rescued some pups and one of them went to our friends home.) She was a bit of a handful for a while but that's a BC for you. Johnrudy: Bailey, (our little low-rent BC wanna-be) is doing great. They truly don't get cuter or sweeter than she turned out.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Hey Pgurney-- "Lucy" the border collie is doing great, thanks for asking. (pgurney rescued some pups and one of them went to our friends home.) She was a bit of a handful for a while but that's a BC for you. Johnrudy: Bailey, (our little low-rent BC wanna-be) is doing great. They truly don't get cuter or sweeter than she turned out.
Aw, great to hear! Our wannabe BC, Rudy, is getting very gray. Grey eyebrows, etc. But still runs and tries to heard us everyday!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Would love to Mermaid! I'm in :love: with all the new paths they've added over at Watercolor in the past year or so. At first I wasn't so sure--they seemed a bit sterile at first, and maybe they were a bit, but now we realize what an incredibly unique place that is, with all it's varying natural resources. (and for now you can still find "solitude" on those gazebos in the water overlooking the dunes...that probably won't be the case in a few years, so we soak it in.)

we'll be there Mem Day weekend, in case you'll be around. oh, and how's your daughter doing...did she end up getting into design after all?
Hi Katie--given today's cold and rainy weather, I wouldn't mind being in SoWal for Memorial Day but there's a little thing called the Indianapolis 500 going on that same weekend. We do Race like Kentucky does Derby. Not to be missed! It really is lots of funn.

Yes, Philippa is majoring in Fine Arts, at Purdue, one on the nation's finest engineering schools. It still cracks me up that she's going there but she loves it and is drawing beautifully, and better yet, selling her stuff! (not that any of it goes on tuition relief for us ;-):lol:)

We will catch you another time, I'm sure. :love: