• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I may have to bring one home with me next weekend...:love: Hoot the Jesus Cat is not doing so well as an Only Cat.

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Dangit, BB! I told you I didn't want to open this thread---this is what I found. Her name is Ebony:

FL71610391944-1-pn.jpg

Isn't she gorgeous?

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
I may have to bring one home with me next weekend...:love: Hoot the Jesus Cat is not doing so well as an Only Cat.

:clap::love::wave:

Ha! Made ya look! :wave:

Those kittens are precious. :love: I like the white one....she/he looks as if it is pushing the other one aside.

I always have a soft spot for white kitties. My first cat was white and I had her for 15 years. We grew up together, she was my little sister - to an otherwise only child. (me)

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I keep coming back to look at Ebony...she looks just like my Smudge kitty...:sosad:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
I keep coming back to look at Ebony...she looks just like my Smudge kitty...:sosad:

I have a white cat, again. I swear she looks a lot like and has a lot of the same "ticks" that my Queenie did. They never crossed paths but they act so much alike that it can be startling.

You will know in your heart when it is right. There are no rules about when it will be right for you.

:love:

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I have a white cat, again. I swear she looks a lot like and has a lot of the same "ticks" that my Queenie did. They never crossed paths but they act so much alike that it can be startling.

You will know in your heart when it is right. There are no rules about when it will be right for you.

I want to wait until we're all back from vacation in a few weeks...I don't want to leave a baby for 5 days...

Thanks for this thread, Savvy. It helps to window-shop.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
I want to wait until we're all back from vacation in a few weeks...I don't want to leave a baby for 5 days...

Thanks for this thread, Savvy. It helps to window-shop.

Hey! There is a kitty on my computer! :shock:

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
I want to bump this - I wish I had the room to foster some kittens, but I want to let everyone know how big a problem this is - since this message was posted asking for help, the Walton County Animal control has picked up 10 more litters of stray and abandoned kittens. 10 LITTERS in 5 days - that's somewhere between 30 and 50 kittens since 5/15.

You can see these pitiful orphans at:

http://www.co.walton.fl.us/animalcontrol/Default.aspx?category=Cat

AAR was already swamped before, and it is indeed kitten season, so there will be more.

If you have the room to foster, or think it might be time for a new kitten, please call the good folks at AAR.