• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
LOVED IT! Won't spoil it, but I will say, Kitty, you'll love the music!;-)

So glad you "loved it" I so don't want to be disappointed, as cp I am waiting for the crowds to die down some. If I can stand the wait.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Loved it, too!!

"Charlotte put pudding in her Prada!" Lots of great lines from the movie.

Went with a friend, came home and had cosmos. "PInks on the Porch"

The Girls talking while drinking Cosmos - "These are good. Remind me again why we stopped drinking these............Because everybody else started." :party:

Enjoy!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
It just got a great review on the local TV station from a GUY! He said it was "the mother of all chick flicks".

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
LOVED IT! Won't spoil it, but I will say, Kitty, you'll love the music!;-)

:clap:...must be FERGIE! Hope to see it with sarafunn next weekend.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
The Soundtrack is already available on Amazon. That was quick. :D

beachboy2

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2008
chicks flicks...will be like some really bad womans trashy magazine...as if the tv series wasn't bad enough...

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
chicks flicks...will be like some really bad womans trashy magazine...as if the tv series wasn't bad enough...

You know Mr. IBD has been making jokes all weekk about the movie. He says you are going to pay to see sluts on the big screen??:lol: I just laugh and move on. It is just simple brain candy....for women. I personally dont understand how men can get all excited about a new fishing lure, beer, new power tool, etc. :wave: Oh and :welcome: