• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
You know Mr. IBD has been making jokes all weekk about the movie. He says you are going to pay to see sluts on the big screen??:lol: I just laugh and move on. It is just simple brain candy....for women. I personally dont understand how men can get all excited about a new fishing lure, beer, new power tool, etc. :wave: Oh and :welcome:

Or watching race cars going around in a circle!:dunno::D:wave:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
It might have been a chick flick, but it had the best opening ever for an R rated comedy, was #5 for all R movies, and beat Indiana Jones! :D

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Attention Sowaletts

If you haven't seen the movie Sex In the City your missing out.
A group of us went yesterday and enjoyed it immensely.
The movie was 2 1/2 hours long but we could have enjoyed another hour of it.
It's definitely your ultimate Chix Flix with romance, clothes, sex, and more sex.

We gave it a 3 thumbs up! :love:

It's a must see!

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
I always check IMDB.com before I head to the movies. It has so far received just 5 of 10 stars so I think I will wait for the video. It is probably more funn in a group. Glad you all enjoyed it. :wave:

maeby funke

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2006
South Georgia
I really enjoyed it too, much more than I thought I would. The fashion alone was worth the price of admission. My only criticism was Jennifer Hudson. Her performance was less than stellar.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Well, I loved the whole thing!! I could have stayed another hour too. And I thought Jennifer was very cute in the role. I don't care if it's a chic flick, don't care if it's fluff, LOVED IT. :clap: