• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Well, I loved the whole thing!! I could have stayed another hour too. And I thought Jennifer was very cute in the role. I don't care if it's a chic flick, don't care if it's fluff, LOVED IT. :clap:

FLUFFY! :clap:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OK, I am going tonight at Pier Park with some other Gulls. I will report in later..we are going to Tootsie's lounge afterwards so it may be laaaaaaaaaater!!!:lol:

I can not wait!!!

FLUFFY!!!:funn:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
OK, I am going tonight at Pier Park with some other Gulls. I will report in later..we are going to Tootsie's lounge afterwards so it may be laaaaaaaaaater!!!:lol:

I can not wait!!!

FLUFFY!!!:funn:

:wave:

Oooooh! You'll have so much funn! I'm jealous you're going to Tootsie's. Jfunn says I can go in July. :clap:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OK, this movie is great! I do have to say that if I ever watch the weather report for California and they mention showers - well the showers I will be thinking about will not be associated with rain...:D

I want to go and see it again....

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington

Oooooh! You'll have so much funn! I'm jealous you're going to Tootsie's. Jfunn says I can go in July. :clap:

We all will go in July!!:wave:

OK, this movie is great! I do have to say that if I ever watch the weather report for California and they mention showers - well the showers I will be thinking about will not be associated with rain...:D

I want to go and see it again....

Ok what am I forgetting.... showers??? You may have to PM me! But I love the new saying, 'coloring'!

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
We all will go in July!!:wave:

Ok what am I forgetting.... showers??? You may have to PM me! But I love the new saying, 'coloring'!
SPOILER ALERT!!!

Franny, remember the guy who lived next door to Samantha in Califonia? You know the one who was always getting it on??? Remember when her humping dog ran up his stairs and he was in the outdoor shower??? HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT??? :D I mean everything was so LARGE on the big screen.... I wonder if SWGB has seen the movie???

On a side note, I was appalled that I saw some kids under 10 in the theater last night. This was NO movie for children to see. No wonder some parents have problems with their kids. :bang:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
50% Carrie
20% Miranda
20% Charlotte
10% Sam
OK, so I am not a manho :wave::lol: I would not mind LOOKING like Sam!!!

I saw the movie Tuesday night with 8 of my Columbia friends, with cosmos and mojitos before the movie! We all LOVED it!!! I never really watched the series, but I had seen enough episodes to know what was going on.