• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

slcooper1949

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2007
Hi Ya All:
I am moving back to South Walton, after a long stint in Dallas, really it was only for 9 months but seemed like 9 years, ha!!! I do have a job alreday as I lived in South Walton for 3 years prior to my move to Dallas. I have to move back as I just can't take the traffic or the ya ya people, ha! So long story now short I am looking for someone that needs a roommate. I will be working on 30A, so I do prefer somewhere close. I am looking to spend 600.00 month. Please emal me and let me know. Thank you all.
Pinto Pal:clap:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove:...what the heck is a ya ya person? Congrats on getting out of Hell!

slcooper1949

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2007
Ya Ya Person

:lolabove:...what the heck is a ya ya person? Congrats on getting out of Hell!
A ya ya person to me is all the yuppie young people that will step on their own Mother to get to the top, or to the richest man that can take care of them. The city is full of them, if you don't drive a Lambergini(sp) or like it, you are out!!!! These people have no respect for the elder either. Oh yes the plastic surgery on them is on every piece of their phoney body. I so missed South Walton.

slcooper1949

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2007
A ya ya person is of the younger generation say 25-30. These people will do anything to get ahead no matter what they have to do. The women will step on anyone to get to the rich man, so they can drive the great car and wear the clothes from any boutique. They are very rude, and disrespect the older generation. If you don't drive a great car, or wear the most expensive clothes they have nothing to do with you. The older men want all the young ones too, too bad they don't see all these girls want is their money, what old fools they are. I have talked to younger guys, and they too agree with me, especially the ones that don't have all the money or the great car!!! Dallas is nothing but young, and they do discreminate against the older genertion especially when it comes to work. You just have to live here to get the just of it. Just can't wait to get back to reality!!!:clap:

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Wow... Dallas sounds like the polar opposite from the 30-A lifestyle. :)

Congrats on moving.